Thursday, September 9, 2021

VEGAN STUFFED RED PEPPERS

 Tonight I looked around to see what I could make for dinner. I saw the red peppers in the fridge and thought stuffed peppers. I cut the peppers in half and put them in a baking dish. I took cooked wild rice, diced teriyaki tofu, diced green beans, corn, and diced zucchini and put them in a bowl.  I added garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and sriracha.  I added this mixture to the half of peppers and put vegan cheese on top.  I put the baking dish in the oven and cooked it for 35 minutes.  I like my peppers crisp.  It came out great. It made a delicious dinner.


Lucky and I took a walk today. 2,000 more steps.  

I had a bunch of work to do day.  

I did a cooking course project but it needs 24 hours to chill before I can unveil it.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!