Monday, September 20, 2021

PAKISTANI ZUCCHINI (COURGETTE) CURRY - TORAI KI SABZI

 I had a busy day. First my ex-foster kid's boxes were finally moved out of my garage. I was storing them for over 2 years. They needed to be moved a long time ago but then Covid happened.  Today they were moved and I couldn't be happier. I wanted to clear out my garage but with all those boxes it made it very difficult.

Then I found out I was turned down by the new rheumatoid arthritis doctor.  They have too many patients and I do not meet the criteria as critical.  So, now I have to decide what to do. I think I need to be my own doctor for a while. I have been considering going back on the Orencia for a while and see if I feel even slightly better.  I read an article about how doctors are overwhelmed with all the requests from patients not just about Covid but just everything. So, maybe just avoiding doctors right now is the best thing. 

Then I went on a 3,000 step walk in the lovely sunshine. Yes, it is sunny here finally.  We had rain last night and it cleared out the smoke.  I hear it is coming back.

I wanted to use the zucchini before it went bad so I made Pakistani zucchini curry. I made this before and really liked it.  Basically I cook the zucchini and tomatoes and then mash the zucchini while it is cooking in these spices.  This time I am eating it over brown rice but it can be eaten with roti or naan.  

It was a full day.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!