Friday, September 10, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

 Yesterday I mixed together Vegan Mango Passion Fruit Candy. It had to refrigerate for 12 hours.  Today I cut the fruit candy into shapes and rolled those shapes in citric sugar.  It made cute little candies where the taste reminds me of Sour Patch Kids.


I also made cookies but I will show you those tomorrow after I dress them up a bit. It was a busy day.

Last night there was a huge lightening storm and then a down pour.  So very strange for this time of the year.  It was so loud it woke me up.  Then today it was so overcast and cold most of the day. Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of the orange sky day when it looked like the apocalypse was happening.

I didn't get to walk with all the baking going on.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!