Saturday, September 18, 2021

SHEET PAN OVEN ROASTED VEGGIES AGAIN

 I did what I set out to do.  I took a slow day. It was supposed to rain today and I thought "Okay I will take it easy today." Well, it did what people in FL call a "sun spritz".  The sun was out but all it did was a misty rain.  Not going to help the fires or the drought.

I did some laundry and watched TV. Then it in the early afternoon I took Lucky for a short walk.  She is doing this weird jumpy limp thing that concerns me.  She did it before. She seems to only do it on hills. We ran into some neighbors who heard me saying I was baking and giving out the baked goods and said they would be happy to take any I didn't want.  So, good another place to get rid of my cooking wares.

Then after feeding Lucky I decided that I have way too many veggies and I need to start cooking them or they are going to go to waste.  I made one of my favorites: Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans and Carrots.  It is so delicious.   It is super easy too. 

I have more super easy recipes to make tomorrow.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!