Saturday, September 11, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FOUR OF COOKING COURSE

 Today was all about cooking.  Lucky and I did take a one mile walk and ran into some neighbors but other than that I cooked.  I made cocoa margarine for today's baking and for future baking.  I made Cremoso Passion - Passion Fruit Ganache on Coconut Shortcrust Cookies.  I made the coconut shortcrust cookies yesterday and iced them today.  The cookies are delicious with bits of coconut in them. They are soft on the inside. The ganache is just a bit tart and it pairs well with the sweetness of the cookie.  


Then I made the batter for the next cookie and it needed to chill.  I decided it was getting late and I am going to roll them and put them in the oven tomorrow.  

That was the whole day.  It doesn't seem like much but then I made a vegan burger for dinner and I was ready to put my feet up.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!