Thursday, September 30, 2021

STARTED GOING THROUGH THE GARAGE

 I worked so much today. I have to make sure I mark down all the things I did today.  It was a hard day for my client.  

I didn't get to cook until 4pm. I did the first part of a recipe that has to sit in the fridge for 24 hours. Hopefully it will work out. 

I did get to take Lucky for a little walk. 

When I took the garbage out tonight, I decided to start moving things around that I want to get rid of. I am going to do a trash pick up in a few weeks to get rid of all sorts of items that I don't need or want anymore. I can't wait.  I have been waiting until I could move my foster kids boxes so I had room to do this sort of clean out. I get two pick ups a year for free.  I can't wait.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!