Monday, September 13, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 I had a ton of dishes to wash this morning after a work presentation.  All that cooking yesterday produced a ton of dishes. I wanted to get a short baking item completed so I made French Meringues.  I thought this should be easy but a French recipe got me again!  I took them out of the oven and they looked cooked but when I tried to get them out of the molds, they were not cooked through. Ugh!  Not another French baking failure!  

I did a little research and I think I know what went wrong, so I am going to do them over tomorrow. They tasted super good and I want to make them correctly.

Besides work and baking, that was pretty much my whole day.  I didn't walk because the cookies took over one hour to bake and I had a doctor appointment after they got out of the oven.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!