Friday, September 24, 2021

SLEPT LATE, LATE TO A MEETING

 I woke up and was late to a zoom meeting because I forgot to set an alarm.  It wasn't a meeting meeting but a group meeting so it wasn't super important but something I wanted to attend.  I missed half of it. Oh, well.  What can you do?  

I spent part of the day doing things like paying bills, doing a little work, figuring something out, etc.  Then suddenly it is noon.  I took a walk and mailed the bills.  I dropped off the last coconut cookie to my neighbor. 

I made a super great sandwich for lunch. They call it a toastie in some countries. I call it delicious.

My groceries came at 7:30pm and I have food again. The food to do the next chapter in the cooking course.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!