Wednesday, September 22, 2021

NO BAKING BUT AN AWESOME SALAD

 I had another busy day.  It is fun after so much time with fairly idle days. I had a doctor's appointment with my gut doctor.  It was a check in and it went well.  She wants to schedule my endoscopy and colonoscopy but I am hesitant until we get this Covid thing under control. If I was alone in the place I would go but the place is an open room with only curtains between patients. That does not make me feel comfortable. 

Last night I took my first injection of Orencia in six weeks.  I ceased taking Orencia because of the covid booster and never started taking it again because I wasn't sure it was working.  I tried to get another RA doctor but I was turned down by the doctor. I wanted to get on another RA medicine but to do that I would probably need to get another RA doctor.  I decided that since I don't have a new doctor I would try going back on Orencia and see if it works better this time.  

Last night I also started my new menopause meds.  I started estrogen and progesterone last night. I don't feel any different so let's hope it stays that way.

I had a last minute work zoom with a client that went really well.  I had to do some work for another client. 

I didn't have time to do any cooking or baking today between everything. I have a picture of a salad that I made a while ago.


Then I took a plate of the Baba Napoletano to my next door neighbor and a plate of cookies and baba to my neighbor and his son down the street.  It feels good to give my treats away. My neighbor suggested I start a pop-up.  I said I am thinking of selling baked goods in the future. He said he would be happy to be a customer. 

I only did a small walk with everything going on today.  I didn't even have time to wash my sink full of dishes from yesterday!

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!