Friday, September 3, 2021

CURRY AND FIXED WASHER

Today was a good day.  I had the tech show up and he could fix my washer.  It was more expensive than I wanted but I don't have to worry about having to buy a new washer while in lock down in Covid. It was the pump.  He showed me all the stuff stuck in the pump.  Obviously my ex was not as careful as I was about emptying our her pockets as I am.  There was a tile, plastic bag, hair clip and other things.  I wonder if the tile is the Ipod that was lost years ago. It makes sense.  I told her she put it in the washer.  We looked everywhere in the house for it. The washer works and I am happy.

Once the washer was fixed I decided to make Potato, Green Bean, Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry with Wild Rice.  It turned out amazing!  I have plenty left over.  I just love curry.  I can make it as spicy as I want (or don't want).  

Now I am watching Cinderella on Amazon Prime.  So far it is okay.  Entertaining.

Until tomorrow...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!