Thursday, September 16, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 I wanted to make the Italian Meringue today but I needed something to put it on. I decided to make a lemon meringue pie.  The crust came out okay but it was a rustic crust.  The lemon curd came out awesome.  That is my sweet spot.  The meringue didn't firm up enough but enough to put on the pie.  The pie tastes great.  

My neighbors will love this.  

I didn't have time to do anything else today. This really took up a lot of time.  More than I expected. I would make this again but make the meringue differently.

I was going to make another recipe but got all the way to taking out the ingredients only to find out one of the ingredients was missing. Ugh. Amazon says it will have it to me on Saturday.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!