Wednesday, September 29, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-ONE OF COOKING COURSE

 I can't believe how busy my work has suddenly gotten.  This time last year I was watching TV all day and now I am working many hours a day.  It is good to be kept busy.

I did have time to make another step of the cannoli dessert. I made Wine Zuppeta. It is a flavorful red wine soup.  It will be part of the dessert.  It is a sweet red wine taste.

I took a 3,000 step walk today.  It was a sunny and not too hot day and Lucky was with the dog walker.

The other day I was in the garage and I found an old metal container. This container has all the Disney characters on it.  It looks like it contained Disney cookies at one time. Now it has a bunch of hair clips and scrunchies. I was so happy to find it. Now that my hair is long, I needed more hair clips and scrunchies.  It also contained a silver hair clip that I got as a little girl with my name on it.  It was special to find that.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!