Sunday, September 5, 2021

SPICY PEANUT DIP

 I finished my deep clean of the downstairs and vacuumed the stairs coming upstairs. I cleaned the birdcage and washed the dishes. Then we moved outside to clean up a little of the mess out there.  I did a little garden work, swept up, and cleaned off the furniture.  

The air is the worse so far.  It was in the dark red all day (140s) I had a mask on the whole time I was outside. It was 80 degrees and I was sweating. It was not a fun time.

I decided to make the spicy peanut dip for my company.  I have some guests coming to do a distanced outside visit.  I thought it was going to be today but it is going to be tomorrow. So I made the dip for something to nosh on. I already have the sweet cake Pandolce Genovese ready to eat and some homemade iced tea. But I felt more was needed.  I made some protein bars that I will show you tomorrow.  I figure with some sliced apples, nuts and pretzels that should be enough.

I started watching Only Murders in the Building with Steve Martin, Selena Gomez and Martin Short.  It is really good. I wasn't sure what to expect but I am enjoying it. There are funny parts but most of all it is keeping me entertained. It is a whodunit but also like a cozy murder mystery.  the premise is that three strangers who live in the same building and, it turns out, listen to the same podcast get intertwined in a murder investigation. I am done with episode three and I will be watching more.

I did a 2 mile DVD walk.  This is the first time in a while.  I didn't carry my phone or wear my watch yesterday so my walking while I cleaned for 4 hours didn't log.  I am sure I walked at least 2,000 steps!  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!