Thursday, June 17, 2021

TOO HOT TO COOK TODAY

 It was hot today.  I mean hot.  The side of my house hit 100 degrees.  In my house it was 86 degrees.  At as certain point Lucky cried and wanted to go downstairs where it was cooler so we went.  Downstairs it is about 20 degrees cooler and I had a ceiling fan going.  After two hours I got so chilled, I had to come upstairs.  

I decided it was too hot to cook.  I was supposed to make cheese cake and I thought it would melt.  Tomorrow I will make the cheese cake.  

Lucky and I went for our walk early in the day.  It was warm but not hot yet.  During the walk Lucky grabbed some food (I think it was a large brownie but I can't be sure) and would not let go.  She was growling the evil growl at me with this giant piece of food in her mouth.  I grabbed her collar and tried to shake it free but she wasn't letting it go.  I finally poured my bottle of water on her and she let it go.  She hates water of any kind.  Of course I had no water for the rest of my walk in the heat. But Lucky will live to see another day.  

I am not sure what is going on but my joints are really acting up.  They have been increasingly getting worse for the last two months.  I thought it was just me but now I am thinking it was going off the Orencia for 8 weeks and then going back on the Orencia just under two months ago.  First it was my feet that hurt so much. Then my legs and hips.  Now it is my shoulders, neck, hands, wrists, and fingers.  Plus the fatigue is worse. I am not a happy camper right now.  I am hoping this rheumatoid arthritis flare passes quickly.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!