Thursday, June 10, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-ONE OF COOKING COURSE

 I am busy today with dehydrating.  I removed cocoa nibs out of the dehydrator this morning, cleaned it, let it rest and then got it working again dehydrating some buckwheat.  I am super excited to see how it turns out. These are two parts of a compilation dish I am making (hopefully) tomorrow. 

cocoa nibs
 

buckwheat

Lucky and I went on a walk.  Yesterday we hit a 20 mile mark.  Since we have been going outside we walked 20 miles.  

I did a big online food shop today.  It will be delivered tomorrow.  I needed so much.  I had so little food in the house. Okay that is a lie.  I have tons of food in the house but not the food I need to make the food I have.  I ran out of things like peanut butter, ketchup, mustard, bread, sugar and soy sauce.  You know the important things.  Hard to have a vegan burger without ketchup.  Hard to make vegan stir fry without soy sauce.  You get it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!