Tuesday, June 1, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FIVE OF COOKING COURSE

 This chapter Raw Fundamentals is so creative.  I have to do so many different things.  I have four jars fermenting in some sort of way. 

Today I made fermented cream cheese that sits for two days.  Then I have kombucha that sits for at least 4 days.  Turmeric sauerkraut that ferments for 4 days.  Then today I made pickled spring onions that needs to sit for 2 days.  I have post-its on each jar so I know when they are done fermenting or when they move to the next stage.

The Dehydrated Tomato Crisps are done.  They dehydrated for 24 hours.  They will be used in a dish later this week.

I have been having fun with all these different types of cooking.  You will see the dishes later this week.

I took Lucky on a walk at the end of the day after she returned from her day at the park with the dog walker.  I ended up carrying her 1/2 way because she was tired.  I don't think I will do that again.  She has been knocked out since we got back 4 hours ago.  I think two hours walking with the dog walker and then 2,500 steps with me is too much for her.  Poor baby.  She is getting older. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!