Monday, June 28, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-NINE OF COOKING COURSE

 It has been a while since I cooked anything for the cooking course.  I took a little time off since I needed some items to be delivered and my avocado needed to ripen.  Plus I was not feeling well.

Today the avocado was ripe and I could finally make the Avocado Chocolate Mousse.  It is a raw mousse that tasted pretty good. It is made from avocado, walnuts, cacao, and dates.  After I made it I added some agave to sweeten it more. It is chocolately and creamy and delicious.


I am still feeling not so great.  I spoke to my therapist today and he said I should talk to my RA doctor.  It has been 6 weeks since I went back on the Orencia and I am still not feeling 100%.  Not even 80%.  It is time to find out what to do about it.  He also suggested I do some other things to get some stressful stuff off my plate.  Finishing the solar inspections was a good step.  It is finished and paid for and done. 

Now I just have to get my schedule changed to doing things like running the dishwasher and the laundry during the day which is not my normal time.  I need to get used to doing these things first thing in the morning.  

Lucky and I went for a long walk.  It was cold and windy so it was a nicer walk.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!