Sunday, June 27, 2021

HAPPY PRIDE DAY

 Happy Pride Day!  I spent my day watching two more GLBTQ+ movies.  The first was Firebird.  It was a real story about two gay soldiers in Estonia at a Soviet Air Base.  If they were found out they would have been thrown out of the military and thrown in jail or worse. It is shown over many years.  It thought it was fantastic.  

The second film was Milkwater.  I am not sure why this film is called Milkwater but I loved it.  My favorite movie this weekend.  It is about a 52 gay bar owner/drag queen who tried for years to get a child and it didn't work.  He meets this 30 something year old woman one night drinking and they agree that she will be his surrogate.  It was a really good movie with twists and turns.  

I had another hard day today.  I am hoping I come out of this flare soon.  I am not sure why it is taking so long this time.  I have been back on the Orencia for about two months. I thought I would be back feeling better now.  I am not sure why I am not bouncing back this time.  

No walk today.  I didn't even get out of my PJs.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!