Monday, June 7, 2021

FAILED THE INSPECTION ON SOLAR

 The solar inspection did not go as planned.  I am not sure what part failed other than the inspector wants another electrical thing changed.  So now they have to schedule to come out and make the change and then schedule to have another inspection.  I think part of it also probably stems from the scrutiny my area is going through with the director of a department of inspectors just being indicted on fraud.  I am not saying this would not happen anyway and I am glad they are being ultra careful so my house does not burn down but I know what the inspection situation was like when I did my construction and they normally just had them send in a photo not have the inspector come out so many times.  Anyway, it will get sorted.  

I held off on cooking anything because I had to be available for them, then work some and then I had a meeting about my ex-foster kid.  Then the day was over.  

If I didn't say it before, Lucky is fully recovered from her dental surgery.  She is playing with her plushies and eating all types of food.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!