Saturday, June 19, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 It was a nice day and I decided to take Lucky and find a new place to walk.  I wanted a place that was flatter and different than our usual walks.  I was headed to another neighborhood when I drove by a park.  The park did not look crowded so I stopped a few blocks away. We walked back to check it out.  It was not crowded (surprising) so we took a walk in the woods.  Surprisingly I have lived here a long time and I never went to this very popular park.  It was very nice.  Lucky goes to this park regularly with the dog walker and she was leading me around.  It was super cute seeing her not afraid and wanting to go certain places that she knew.  

I finished the Pineapple Cheesecake with Coconut Rum Cream today.  It is so good.  I had to borrow some rum from my neighbors to make the coconut rum cream.  The cheesecake is so creamy and delicious. The crust is made from coconut and dates. 



Watching Luca tonight on Disney+.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!