Wednesday, June 30, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY OF COOKING COURSE

 I finally got up the nerve to start the next chapter Vegan Pastry Essentials.  I finished Mouthwatering Vegan Desserts the other day and took the chapter test and passed it.  I was happy to get that chapter over with.  It was fun but not all the desserts were mouthwatering.  

So today I got up the nerve to start the pastry chapter.  It was not as hard as I thought because the first recipe was three steps and I was not wanting to do three things.  Then I read the recipe and I could do two of the steps today and leave the last step for tomorrow.  I made the pastry cream and the dough today and tomorrow I will cook the dough and put the whole thing together.  That was so much easier.

Pastry cream

Making the dough

Dough

I also took a walk.  Today I walked alone.  I needed to mail a bill.  

I also had to work in the morning.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!