Wednesday, June 2, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 This day did not go as planned.  First the solar people showed up at 10 am and stayed until 12:45pm. That threw me a bit.  I was expecting them earlier and didn't expect them to stay so late.  So I could not really do anything all morning.  Plus they turned the electricity off for some of the time.  Then when they left, I had to jump on a zoom for an hour.  Now it was 2pm.  The day was mostly gone. 

I needed to get to cooking.  I had to make the Seaweed Crackers.  They had to be mixed and then hydrated for 24 hours.  They smell pretty good.  It is made out of cashews, nori shredded, hemp seeds, spirolina powder, and flax seeds.  It is green from the spirolina.  

I should have done more cooking and gone for a walk but I was tired and I wanted to spend time with Lucky since tomorrow is her dental appointment.  She older and is going under anesthesia.  She is also going to loose more teeth so I needed to get ready.  I froze some rice and I have baby food ready to go for her to eat.  

Going to bed early since we have to be at the vet super early.  Also she can't eat after 10 pm.  Got to get her to bed early.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!