Tuesday, June 29, 2021

PCT SECOND GOAL MET

 I spent my morning working on a logo for my social media.  I am super proud of my logo.  This is the second logo I have designed and they aren't super crazy but they do the job and I am happy with them both.  This new logo is not anything I ever thought I would ever like since I don't really like the color green hardly at all but it looks really good the way it is.  

Lucky and I went for a walk.  I met my goal of 42.8 miles today.  That is the second pit stop of the Pacific Crest Trail.  

Lucky was quite ill last night and we were up most of the night.  She seems fine today.  Poor baby.  She had an upset tummy.  She just wanted her mommy to make it better.

I called my RA doctor and made an appointment for later this week.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!