Sunday, June 13, 2021

MEXICAN TORTILLA LASAGNA AND ROASTED CAULIFLOWER, CHICKPEAS AND OLIVES SHEET PAN

 I was a busy person today.  First Lucky and I went for a mile walk.  We ran into a neighbor who was walking across the street and had a conversation.  I realize that many of my neighbors haven't seen me in over one year and don't recognize me with my long (and now red/burgundy) hair and a face mask.  Today I walked right past a neighbor I've lived around the corner from for 15 years and said "hi" and he didn't recognize me at all.

Then I cooked two dishes to last me the week.  In the cooking course I am moving on to desserts so I will not have any main courses to eat.  I figured I better do some cooking to prepare so I am not standing at an open refrigerator at 6:45pm every night trying to figure out what to eat.  I made Mexican Tortilla Lasagna and Roasted Cauliflower, Chickpeas and Kalamata Olive Sheet Pan.  They will last most of the week.  Both taste delicious.




After all the clean up and doing some laundry, the day was over.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!