Friday, June 18, 2021

GAVE AWAY SOME TREATS

 Today I gave away two plates full of treats to neighbors.  My next door neighbor who had brain surgery a few months ago, got a plate.  Another neighbor who was helpful during the lock down got a plate.  They each got one of the hemp tarts, a slice of banana blondie and some of the salted carmel chocolate slices. I am waiting to hear if they liked the treats. I only have one slice of blondie, one tart and a bunch of salted carmel slices left.

I did some baking that I will unveil tomorrow but I had to do the first part today.  It has to sit for 8 hours.  I am very excited to try this dessert.  I had to ask my neighbors for some rum to make this dessert.  They kindly gave me 3 Tablespoons of rum.  I promised them a slice of whatever I was making.  This is a good trade for me since I can not eat all these desserts.  

I went on two walks today.  I am trying to increase my walking distance.  Today it was very hot again so it was hard to walk for a long time at once.  Just the one mile walk was tiresome in this heat.  I got to distance talk to two neighbors and catch up.

There is a chapter of food from my cooking course that doesn't have any videos attached.  I made one for tonight's dinner.  There is some good food in that chapter.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!