Tuesday, June 22, 2021

STILL FEELING NOT SO GOOD

 I am still not feeling that well so I didn't do my cooking course today.  I am reserving my energy.  My next cooking recipe is complicated and long and I just don't have the energy for it.  I did make a new recipe for dinner and will post it another day.  

Lucky and I went for a little walk just to get her outside.  Now that we have been going outside she is spoiled and wants to go out every day.  She cries if we don't go for a walk.  

It was just not a good day again.  I am achy and sore and I have inflammation all over.  

I got a few Amazon deliveries today getting ready for the next chapter.  I needed things like pastry flour, marzipan, and cardamon pods.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!