Friday, June 25, 2021

BANANA ICE CREAM

 Two things: I made banana ice cream and I passed the solar inspection.

I used some very ripe bananas to make some banana ice cream.  It tastes really good.  I had some tonight with some chocolate sauce. So decadent.

This morning the solar inspector came and I passed the inspection finally.  Now I have to wait a few weeks for the paperwork to go through and then the process is finished and I am 100% solar (mostly).  That is the goal.  We shall see how I do.  I looked at the app today and I saved 6 trees today.

I took a long walk with Lucky.  I waited until she came home from the dog walker, ate and took a short nap and then we went for our walk.  

I gave a neighbor a piece of the berry roll and she so kindly bought me some tin foil when she went to the store.  She heard me say I had run out.  Wasn't that nice?  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!