Saturday, June 12, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-TWO OF COOKING COURSE

 I finally finished the composed dish Chocolate Hemp Tart.  It was days in the making.  First I had to make the Candied Cacao Nibs.  Then I made the Candied Sprouted Buckwheat.

Today I made the Chocolate Ganache, CBD-infused Tart Crust and Hemp Carmel Cream.  Then I put it all together in little tart tins.


They really taste amazing.  I ate one of them just to try it out for my posting.  I have five more in the refrigerator.  It is going to be very hard not to eat them all quickly.  

Lucky and I went for a walk on this gorgeous 80 degree day.  We walked quickly to get it over since it was sunny, warm and lots of people were out and about.  

I sat outside when we came back from the walk and read my book in the shade.  It was quite relaxing.

I barbecued for the first time this season now that I have vegan burgers.  I had the best burger for dinner.  Yum!

Oh, yeah.  I dyed my hair.  It is a bit reddish/burgundy.  I like it.  I have a Mallen streak in my hair.  That is a white/gray steak of hair.  Some think it is cool.  I didn't think it was too bad when I had short hair but it is so long since Covid that it is really obvious now.  Sort of like Bonnie Raitt obvious.  It is really called Poliosis. People with poliosis have a decreased level or complete lack of melanin in the roots of affected hairs, also called hair follicles. It can be a sign of thyroid disease or a B-12 deficiency and the cause could be an autoimmune disease.  Well, it is reddish/burgundy now and in a few weeks it will be pink. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!