Wednesday, June 9, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY OF COOKING COURSE

 Today was Kombucha day.  I opened the container and poured the Kombucha into two jars and a glass to drink.  I tasted my first taste and I like it.  Since I put peaches in the last fermentation, it tasted very peachy and tasted a bit like peach juice.  I also put dates in the last fermentation so I think the tartness people warned me about went away.  

I had sweet potato leftovers from the taco's last night.


 I started on my next compilation dish which is a dessert.  It is going to take a few days to finish it. 

Lucky and I went on a 2,000 step walk late in the day.  

I dealt with a few small tasks today.  I ran out of syringes and had to get my pharmacy to ship me a batch of new syringes.  There was a short discussion about whether they were able to ship me syringes but they were.  I use the syringes for my B12 injections.

I got my check situation figured out.  Last time I ordered my checks there was a screw up and the checks arrived with no address and the wrong kind of checks.  I was not able to fix it myself and had to call the bank.  Ergh... They fixed it but I had to call twice because I got disconnected.

I dealt with a credit card envelop that was probably opened in transit and the person called to authorize the card.  I had to call and cancel the card and get them to send me another. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!