Monday, June 14, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FORTY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

 It was another nice day for a few hours.  I went for another mile walk while Lucky was with the dog walker.  I know that sounds weird but with the dog walker she is with a group of dogs getting socialized.  Although she really doesn't play too much, she does spend time with four legged animals which is good. She is less shy and more confident around other dogs and people.  

I made almond milk and once I had the almond milk I made Magic Milk.  It has salt, sweetener (a date), a little coffee, vanilla, maca powder and carob powder.  It tastes like a very light coffee ice cream in a milky drink.  I only drank a little since it was late in the day and I don't drink coffee. 

I took the test for Raw Food Fundamentals and I passed!  I got my certificate.

I have been watching a new show: Big Shot on Disney+.  It is a really cute show.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!