Sunday, February 28, 2021

OREO ICE CREAM

 I have been craving Oreo ice cream for days.  I just finished the mint Oreo ice cream last week and it was good.  The Oreo cookies got really small and pretty much disintegrated in the ice cream.  I wanted to make ice cream where the cookies stayed cookies so I made the cookie pieces really big so even if they started to disintegrated they would not get too small before they froze up.

The ice cream came out great. It has nice big chunks of Oreo cookies.

I finally had a bath.  Having that heart monitor on me made it I could not have a bath for two weeks.  It was hard! Especially the first week when it was raining.  I love to have a bath when it is raining.  I could also take a long shower without having to worry about getting the monitor all wet.  It was a nice weekend.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!