Sunday, February 7, 2021

BETTER AND MORE FUN NEXT YEAR

 Okay, I have eaten too much chili.  It is Superbowl day and I have been waiting to eat the chili I made and now I am so full.  It was a boring Superbowl.  Frankly, I stopped watching after halftime.  I wanted to have a good time watching football but it just wasn't the same.  The commercials weren't that fun.  The halftime show was boring.  I was disappointed.  Then I ate my disappointment in chili and cornbread.  

I guess next year it will be better and more fun.  We can hope, can't we?  That next year we can have Superbowl parties and see commercials with foot long subs and see morning show with contests about the best appetizer to serve at the party.  How to tailgate.  Which beer is the best.  Who has the best barbecue.  

I realized this year I didn't even check into the puppy bowl.  I usually check to see how cute the puppies are but I forgot this year.  Maybe that is some of my disappointment too.  

Until tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!