Sunday, February 21, 2021

SLOW DAY

 Today was a slow day.  I talked to my nephew for his birthday. It was good to catch up with him.  Then I video chatted with some friends for my regular Sunday Funday.  Then I talked to my friend A.  I wanted to catch up with her. She is going to help me edit some of my writing.

I watched the movie The Little Things on HBO. I know it had mixed reviews but I really liked it. I thought Deenzel Washington is always good in these types of roles. Jared Leto was his crazy self.  I still can't get over Rami Malek playing Freddie Mercury.  It will take me a while to see him in a different role. 

I worked on my blog for my new venture for my new website. Then it was the end of the day. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!