Monday, February 8, 2021

CARDIOLOGIST VIDEO APPOINTMENT

 I had my video appointment with my cardiologist today and it turns out I haven't seen her since 2019.  Early in 2019.  Time is so weird right now.  Was it yesterday or a year ago?  Who knows?  

We talked about putting me on medicine (I say no) again. We talked about if my heart palpitations got worse (no) and if I have new symptoms (maybe).  She was happy to hear I was exercising but wanted to know if my palpitations happened when I exercised (no).  Since I am not going near people (she agrees) she is sending me a heart monitor to use for two weeks.  This will be my third heart monitor I have ever done.  When I exercise it will be like doing a stress test.  So fun!  

Since I had that appointment and another one plus some work, I didn't have time to do any cooking today. I got some deliveries. I got my refund check from the cable company because I cancelled my service.  It was $6 more than expected!  The fresh lemongrass I ordered arrived a whole week early as did the mushroom stock.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!