Sunday, February 14, 2021

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

 It was a rainy and overcast Valentine's Day.  I took a day off from my cooking course and all cooking and baking.  I thought about making cookies but the dank weather got the better of me.  

I met up on zoom with some friends to have a Valentine's Day celebration.  It was nice to see some friendly faces.

I spent much of the afternoon working on social media for my new venture.  I decided that cooking and photography are making me very happy.  I started with Instagram and now I have matching Twitter, blog, Tiktok and website.  I wanted to have a Facebook account too but Facebook is quite difficult.  I have covered all the social media areas.  My cousin is helping me a bit.  The rest I am figuring out myself.  

Today I contacted the website provider and talked the tech's ear off.  I got him to help me with part of setting up the website for me.  The rest I did myself.  This is not my first website. My brother helped me when I did my first website and for the last 10-15 years I have taken care of all the updating and changes. I don't think setting up a new website will be so hard.  I already have the basic set up and some photos on the page.  It mostly says "Under Construction".  

I find it interesting that it is all so easy to set up social media these days. No wonder everyone has social media.  When I made my website years ago, it was so much harder and that was with a website builder.  

Then I took a break and watched the rest of Wanda Vision.  If anyone can explain Wanda Vision to me, please do.  I am totally lost.  I even texted my friend who is an expert on DC Comics and Marvel Comics.  He couldn't figure it out either.  That made me feel much better.  I felt like I did when I watched Westworld.  Totally confused.

I wore my heart monitor for 24 hours so I was allowed to take a shower.  I am not allowed to heavily sweat or have water sit on it or shoot directly on it.  Okay, now take a shower!  My shower is large but the shower fills up most of the area so I fashioned a plastic bag to cover the monitor.  I think tomorrow I am going to use the rainshower since it doesn't shoot at me and may have so much water shooting at me.  Unfortunately the handheld shower is not working (this is something I need to figure out) due to I think when I bought the new shower head. I don't think the shower head works with the handheld.  I need to call the company and find out.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!