Wednesday, February 17, 2021

DAY FIFTY-ONE OF COOKING COURSE

 I was very unmotivated today.  I don't know what it was but I didn't want to get going today.  Fatigue has set in.  Sometimes it happens this time of year.  I get blah when it is rainy and dark.  Only today it wasn't rainy or dark; it was a sunny and warm day.  I guess I have just been "on" for so many days in a row. 

I got my act together and got up and made Massaman Curry.  I made the massaman paste the other day so I only needed to throw together the curry.  This curry is a sweet and spicy curry with potato and tofu.  It has cinnamon, star anise and cloves.  I tried it and it is just too spicy for me.  I could at least try it without having to drink a ton of water and eating something sweet.  I could make this for myself and just not put so many spices in it at a later time.  Then I could eat it.

I had a weird thing happen.  I was playing with Lucky, my dog, and my arm started hurting. It felt like I had pulled a muscle in my forearm and the muscle was spasming.  I don't know if that can happen or not but I could not pick up the dog toy without pain.  It took hours until I could type this and make a fist again. I don't know what I did.  I hope I don't do it again. Getting old sucks.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!