Wednesday, February 3, 2021

SOCIAL MEDIA CHANGE

 I have been working for two days to make a change.  I have an Instagram account where I have been posting photos of my cooking course.  I thought it was okay and everything was fine.  Then this past week I was on the phone with a friend that I had not spoken to in a few months and she told me I really needed to make a new public Instagram account.  My current Instagram account is a private personal account and tied to other social media. If I am serious about wanting to increase my followers on Instagram, I need a public Instagram account.

I have the new Instagram account up and running.  I don't have any followers yet but it is just a matter of time.

I just got my veggie and fruit delivery and I got mint instead of lemongrass.  A bit of disappointment since I am about to start cooking Thai food and lemongrass is so important.  I will have to find another place to get it.  On the flip side I have tons of mint!  Mint tea, mint hot chocolate...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!