Tuesday, February 23, 2021

DAY FIFTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 I attempted making Pad Thai today.  It turned out okay but I think the recipe called for too much tamarind paste.  It tastes okay but tamarind paste is a bit biter and when I make it again I will put less. The Pad Thai has tofu, noodle and bean sprouts.  

There are different items to put on the Pad Thai depending on your tastes: crushed peanuts, lime, sugar and chili flakes.  I only used the lime and peanuts.

Tomorrow I am finishing up the Thai chapter and moving on to the Vietnamese chapter.  

I posted my first blog post on my other blog. It was exciting to keep moving forward with my new project.  

GOOD NEWS: I spoke to the veterinarian last week and we decided that I should try again giving Lucky children's Benadryl on the days she goes to the beach to see if her "snorting or stuffiness" goes away.  I started last Friday and I think it is helping. I wouldn't say she is cured but she isn't up all night having a hard time breathing so this is super good news.  I am getting better sleep!

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!