Tuesday, February 16, 2021

DAY FIFTY OF COOKING COURSE

 I am really excited about this social media stuff.  People really want to view my photos.  

Today I was all set to make a curry but the ingredient didn't show up until 4:30pm.  So I made a Red Curry.  The red curry paste was red, I swear it was red.  Then once I made the curry with all the ingredients, it turned yellow.  I don't know what happened.  It tasted great, if you like spicy curry!  It burned my mouth and I could only taste it and take the photo. My mouth was on fire!  I packed it up and gave it to my friend S and my dog walker.  They love spicy food.  

Today is Pancake Day.  Did you know that?  The day before Lent is pancake day.  It was the day to use up ingredients in the house before Lent.  I decided to have breakfast for dinner and make pancakes.  I made them the American way and ate them with Vermont maple syrup.  I hear it is tradition to make them more like crepes and eat them with lemon and sugar.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!