Monday, February 22, 2021

DAY FIFTY-FIVE OF COOKING COURSE

 It's a Monday and I had a tough time getting moving. Not sure why.  I finally got moving and began the cooking for the day.  I have three dishes left for the Thai chapter.  Today I made Laab Isaan.  It is a dish with mixed mushrooms and tofu with chili flakes.  It also had fried sticky rice that is ground into a powder. 

 

I took one bite and my mouth was on fire. It was hot!  I had to eat a spoonful of rice with each bite to tamp down the flames.  

I gave the rest of the dish to my dog walker and I am sure he doesn't think it is too hot.

My friends helped me edit some of the writing for my website.  They made the writing so much clearer and edited the punctuation.

I had a phone call from a friend who moved to Hawaii tonight. He is back in town to finish packing his final items and get his pets. The pets needed to get final shots before they could travel.  They move for good to Hawaii in a month.  I am excited for them but sad for me.  Hopefully some day I can visit them.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!