Saturday, February 13, 2021

DAY FORTY-NINE OF COOKING COURSE

 I had to use the mushrooms up before they went rotten.  So, I got up this morning and made vegan Pad Kra Pao.  It is a Thai dish with tofu, lots of mushrooms, beans, sauce and spices.  It was so tasty I wanted to gobble it all down.  I had to eat only a little because last night I ate the entire large serving of drunken noodles.  These dishes are delicious but they are not low calorie.  I need to eat some veggies and fruits!  

I had to do another online shopping trip to get food for the rest of the Thai recipes and for the beginning of the next chapter Vietnamese.

I watched a great tearjerker movie today on Apple TV.  It is called Palmer and it stars Justin Timberlake.  I know, I thought Justin Timberlake?  But I was surprised how good he was.  I didn't think Disney's Mickey Mouse Club once.  The little kid in the movie was especially awesome.  Ryder Allen is his name.  Cute as a button!  I recommend it highly.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!