Monday, February 1, 2021

DAY FORTY-TWO OF COOKING COURSE

 I made Inside-Out Sushi Rolls today.  This was the most intricate sushi so far.  It is basically a backward sushi roll.  The rice is on the outside and the veggies are on the inside.  Once again my dog walker and my friend S received the sushi for dinner.  I have been told it was "tremendous".  

I did my food shopping for the next chapter today. The next chapter is Thai food.  I am super excited.  

I am having some super pain in my hands.  I think all this sushi rolling is not too good for my hands. It has also been a very rainy week and that doesn't help.  Tomorrow is the last day of sushi but it isn't a sushi roll.

I read an article today in the news that talked about immunocompromised people and whether they will produce any antibodies from the vaccine or not. If no antibodies are produced then what will happen?  The current thoughts are to keep safe after getting the vaccine and then get tested to see if there are antibodies being produced before heading out into the world.  I am going to check with my RA doctor and get my head ready to stay inside for longer just in case.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!