Friday, February 12, 2021

DAY FORTY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 The first thing I did today was take my car to the post office and get my mail. The car started right up!  I did sit for 15 minutes a block away and let the car run.  I went through my mail and listened to the radio.  

I got three deliveries today.  

1) my heart monitor. It is on now and ready to go. 

2) a variety set of tea bags. I wanted to have some teas that were different. I loved the sets I got for Christmas so I bought myself a small variety pack. and 

3) a shirt I bought a while ago.  I bought this shirt and never got a email receipt, never got an email confirmation, I got billed on my credit card under a weird name, and the shirt had not arrived in three weeks. I contacted the credit card company to challenge the "weird charge". Then I got an email two days later stating the shirt would be coming in five days. It arrived today and looks great.

I started cooking first by redoing the mistake from yesterday.  I made Tom Yum Tofu soup.  I got all the ingredients in the pot this time.  It was much spicier than I like to eat so after tasting it and taking the photo, I put it in a cup and gave it to the dog walker.  He was happy to give it a try.  I am sure he will ask where the spice is since he likes things spicy.

Then I made a dish that is now one of my favorite, Drunken Noodles!  I don't know why I never tried drunken noodles before.  Drunken noodles (vegan) consists of thick noodles, kale, tofu, carrots, baby corn (baby corn!!!), soy sauces, spices and lime.  It is so flavorful.

I let the dog walker have a small amount but I am eating as much of this as I can.  Yum!  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!