Tuesday, January 5, 2021

SCHEDULED DELIVERIES

 I received a number of deliveries today.  I got my grocery delivery and I got my online shopping delivery.  I was happy to get my groceries so I can start cooking again tomorrow.

I received so many online shopping items.  I got and put together my new lamp for my office.  The lamp that was in my office had to be 30 years old.  I had it in my old apartment and may even have had it in PA so that was at least 30 years ago.  It was one of those floor lamps with three lights coming out of the pole.  It still worked but the base was starting to disintegrate and it didn't help that one of my dogs peed on it and I had not noticed so the urine ate away at the bottom of it. It was time to get rid of it and get a new lamp.  

I received many of the cooking items I bought.  The sushi kit, baking pans, jars for pickling, squeeze bottles, and a number of the items for making vegan cheese.  I also got some new storage containers so I can toss out my VERY used plastic containers.

I also received my soft box lighting kit.  It is a really good way to take photos of people or items (such as food) and have good lighting.  Unfortunately I was unable to get it together.  I will work on it again tomorrow.

It is supposed to be a rectangle.  I need to get the fourth corner working.  I was not able to get it to hold.

It was a busy day getting everything unpacked, put together, boxes broken down, cleaned, and put away.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!