Sunday, January 10, 2021

CHRISTMAS IS ORGANIZED

 I worked diligently today to organize my Christmas stuff.  This Christmas stuff includes all my decorations, trees, ornaments, lights, and do-dads.  Since December of 2019, they have been siting out in my garage.  I didn't put them away for various reasons: I was traveling, I had a leak in the stairs above the bins, the rodent problem, I had various emergencies in the first three months of 2020 and then Covid hit.  Then it seemed unreasonable to put the stuff back until the leak was fixed in December 2020.  I spent the last two days going through the four bins and pulled out things to donate/throw away.  I did it in January 2019 but I didn't get through all the bins.  Today I got through it all.  Pacing myself is the trick.

I have all the loose stuff in the bins.  There are some boxes on top but they are big things that will not fit in the bins.  I also hung the wreaths to get them off the bins.  I think it looks really good.  

I always forget to take a before photo but just picture in your mind a complete mess.  That is what it looked like.  This has a path I can walk down and all the Christmas stuff is in one place.  This has been my dream for years.  The only Christmas thing that is not here is my Nativity Scene.  I don't have it boxed and I worry about it being out.  Maybe I will try to find a box for it with all my Amazon boxes and move it with the rest of the Christmas stuff.

Today is my last day with Cable.  I keep checking to see if it has been turned off yet.  I went around the house today and collected the remote controls.  I had nine remote controls.  I am very happy to get rid of them.  I am not sure how I ended up collecting nine remote controls since I only use two.  Tomorrow they will all get packed up with my two cable boxes and be sent back to the cable company.  Farewell Cable.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!