Friday, January 22, 2021

200,000 VIEWS + DAY THIRTY-FOUR OF COOKING COURSE

 200,000

 

Today I hit 200,000 views.  I can't believe it.  200,000 views on my blog. That is so amazing.  When I started this blog I had no idea I would ever hit 200,000 views.  

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog.  It means so much to me to look at the stats and see that 2 people or 250 people read a post.  I hope people get something from my life living with rheumatoid arthritis.  We all try to do the best we can, especially now with Covid, and I am definitely trying to do the best I can while staying safe.  

I know none of us thought this is where we would be in January 2021, I know I sure didn't, but this is what I was dealt.  I have tried to look on the bright side of things and try to stay positive.  I know I won't be in this house forever and someday soon I will be out zipping around.  

So, thank you for helping me make 200,000 views in January 2021!  

I started cooking Japanese- Sushi & Ramen today. I made Gyoza! They are cute little sort of potstickers or dumplings. Inside they had tofu, cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, and quinoa. Then also soy sauce and sesame oil and other stuff. I could not use the gyoza wrappers because the vendor wanted $118 to deliver them. I said What!? So I used a substitute. They still tasted great. The gyoza sauce was just right as a dipping sauce. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!