Tuesday, January 19, 2021

GETTING READY TO COOK JAPANESE/RAMEN THIS WEEK

 Yes, I did watch Fast & Furious 6 today.  I finished Fast Five last night.  I am almost done with the Fast and Furious franchise.

My main focus today was to get my items ready to start cooking the Japanese/Ramen chapter.  Because some of the items will go bad quickly I will have to move fast or my veggies will go bad and I will have to buy more. I have some veggies coming on Wed night. 

Yes, this includes seaweed, miso, daikon, rice, mirin and shoi koji.  I am ready and made a plan to start on Wednesday or Thursday.  Whenever the ingredients I need get here.  With Japanese food it all builds in each other.  I have to make the Dashi stock to make the ramen soup and the ramen soup is used to make different ramen soups.  Plus the dashi stock is used in the sushi sauce.  So my first thing to do is make the dashi stock and get that going overnight.  I am waiting for one ingredient that will arrive late Wednesday night.  

That was basically my day.  Waiting for deliveries and ordering food.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!