Wednesday, January 6, 2021

DAY STARTED AT 6:45AM

What a day!  First, I was woken up at 6:45am by my doorbell.  It was Amazon dropping off a box that contained my cheese bowl.  I really think it is time for Amazon can go back to their regular delivery hours now that the holidays are over.  I never received a package before 9am before this year.  This 6:45am thing has got to end. 

Then I was on a phone call with a client when I heard that the United States Capital had been stormed by American citizens.  As soon as I got off the phone call, I was stuck to the TV.  I tried to get other things completed but it was hard to take my eyes off the unfolding drama.  

I got a few things done including planning for my cooking course for the next two weeks.  I plan to finish the German section so I can move onto Japanese cooking.  Then I got my new InfraRed Thermometer to work.  It can be used for cooking chocolate and other things.

I finally got the first of two softboxes for the photography lighting put together.  I slept on the difficulties I had and thought up a new idea on how to get the last wire to fit in the hole.  It worked.  

Now I am watching a webinar about African-American Art.  It is super interesting.  Some beautiful quilts and paintings.

To another calmer day tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!