Friday, January 15, 2021

DAY THIRTY-TWO OF COOKING COURSE - MOUSSE AU CHOCOLATE WITH PEAR

 What a relaxing day.  All I had to do was take the mousse out of the refrigerator and plate it with the pear and voila!  The desert was complete.  It was so delicious.  The mousse was creamy like a chocolate ganache and the pear was poached perfectly.  The orange zest was just the right addition.

It was so decadent I had to give some of it away before I ate it all.  I gave some to my friend S and my dog walker.  I also gave away all the sauerkraut soup and some of the sausages.  

I put some soup on to cook in the slow cooker so I could get rid of some of the veggies I had laying around.  I made a butternut squash, quinoa and kale stew.  It tastes really good and I was able to put a bunch in the freezer for future use.  I got to use my new Souper Cubes.  They are the best.  I froze the perfect amount for one serving.  

My cooking stuff for Japanese/Ramen is starting to arrive.

Yes, I still have free cable.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!