Thursday, January 21, 2021

DAY THIRTY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE JAPANESE/RAMEN CHAPTER

 I started the Japanese/Ramen chapter of the Vegan Cooking Course today.  I did two tasks.  They are prep tasks really.  First, I made Dashi Stock.  That required me to put water, kombu kelp and shitake mushrooms in a jar and leave it overnight.   Very low impact.  Then, I made the Gyoza sauce for the  vegan gyoza that I plan to make tomorrow.  I had to prep some other items such as making quinoa and pressing tofu.  I will be ready to make gyoza tomorrow.  

 I tried to get a Fed Ex envelope today.  I think I have found the new "gold".  Another shortage.  I asked the Fed Ex delivery guy and he had no envelopes.  Then I tried to order some envelopes through my account and struck out there too.  I asked my neighbor and he didn't have any.  I asked my friend and she didn't have any.  I am still waiting to hear from another neighbor who is a attorney.  I am hoping he may have access to one.  If I can't get a Fed Ex envelope I will have to figure out another way to send the item I have to send.  

Here is a cute photo of Lucky this morning. She didn't want to wake up because it was overcast and dark. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!